A Sacred Site Ritual and Meditation
Replenish your well with a visit to one of Earth’s vortexes: America’s Stonehenge. In this magical land of astronomically placed stones and ancient rituals, we will let go of what we don’t need and receive exactly what we need.
Here’s what we’ll do. Our time there will include intention setting and an explanation of how to approach sacred sites for maximum benefit. Each of us will then have a chance to spend alone time in the Oracle Chamber (the center of the site with the highest intensity of energies). We will complete our visit with another sharing circle to ground our elevated energy and spirits in Earth’s and our hearts’ wisdom.
Other things to note:
- Open to 15 light-makers.
- The visit costs $40 and includes the $12 admission fee. Pre-registration required. I will purchase all our tickets in advance to save time. To reserve your spot, please submit your payment below.
- The group will start the tour and intention setting at exactly 9:30am, leaving from the main store/entrance area. Please plan on arriving 20-30 minutes earlier to give yourself time to watch the introductory video and explore the store (think huge crystals that are beautifully priced!).
- Please dress in layers and with comfortable, ok-to-get-dirty shoes. You may want to bring your cameras. Some participants find notebooks handy. Participants must be able to walk an unpaved rocky path on their own for 30+ minutes.
- In the case of rain or snow, we will simply choose another date.
- America’s Stonehenge is in Salem NH. Each participant is responsible for their own transportation. It is about 50 minutes from my house in Durham. Here’s the address for your GPS: 105 Haverhill Road Salem, NH 03079
- Participants who wish to stay longer and explore the site further may bring a light lunch that can be eaten outside (I know that I will!).
For the upcoming dates and times, please visit this page.
“Thank you so much for today … So needed … So wonderful”
Jennie Cunnigham McManus
“Vibrational! While in the Oracle Chamber, I felt the vibrations and I could hear tones. Magical place especially when three deer showed up for me. Thank you Damla for guiding us to the American Stonehenge.”
“Built by a Native American Culture or a migrant European population? No one knows for sure. A maze of man-made chambers, walls and ceremonial meeting places, America’s Stonehenge is most likely the oldest man-made construction in the United States (over 4000 years old).
Like Stonehenge in England, America’s Stonehenge was built by ancient people well versed in astronomy and stone construction. It has been determined that the site is an accurate astronomical calendar. It was, and still can be, used to determine specific solar and lunar events of the year.
Various inscriptions have been found throughout the site including Ogham, Phoenician and Iberian Punic Script. Dr. Barry Fell of Harvard University did extensive work on the inscriptions found at the site. They are detailed in his book America B.C.”
Offering to Mother Gaia
Inside the Oracle Chamber
One of the astronomically placed ancient stones